Mise à jour 2.0 : Figurines, Talents, Campagne, PvP, Objets et Récompenses, Interface
La mise à jour 2.0 a été déployée cette nuit sur Warcraft Rumble. Celle-ci apporte plusieurs modifications d'équilibrage, ajuste la carte PvP Repaire des Grumegueules et inclut plusieurs améliorations du côté de l'interface. Retrouvez tous les détails dans le patch notes complet ci-dessous.
Patch notes 2.0
- Holy Nova
- Holy Nova should no longer fire twice in a row on non-Elemental Minis when Amplify Magic is equipped.
- Whelp Eggs
- We’ve addressed an issue that would sometimes cause the game to crash when Whelp Eggs were used against enemy Whelp Eggs.
- Amplify Magic
- Damage increased from 140, to 150.
- Dark Iron Miner
- Gold Mine damage increased from 100, to 120.
- Earth Elemental
- Shrapnel Blast damage increased from 150, to 225.
- Bramble Burst will now activate faster.
- Bloated Carapace damage increased from 10, to 25.
- Some Talent icons have been updated!
- We’ve addressed an issue that caused Guard Towers to stay under the player’s control, instead of becoming Onyxia’s, at the start of Phase 2.
Player versus Player
- The meeting stones have been replaced with towers.
- Player bases have been moved back to prevent exploitative damage from S.A.F.E Pilot, Flame Burst Whelps and Quilboar.
- Player bases can now detect stealth.
Items and Rewards
- We’ve addressed an issue that caused Tomes to not be usable on Minis that were max level with bonuses, even when their base level was not maxed.
User Interface and Accessibility
- We’ve added Menu Narration!
- We’ve added high-contrast to the game which will be automatically enabled or disabled based on the player’s platform settings.
- Players now have the option to tap-to-skip some screens. Tap-to-skip will not be available during the tutorial or first time player experiences.
- Turkish language option has been added.